While being so unusually lazy, once again kill any adverse comments you may have thought to say, I decide to take a peek at site I found while browsing endless blogs of interest-Blog Explosion.
But no, as fun as Blog Explosion has been it's not my epiphany.
What I've realized after several hours of browsing endless blogs is that just about everyone single person who has ever posted an entry is Bitching about the heat. I don't care what part of the country they live in, they are just blah, blah, blahing about how hot and humid it is.
3 words to you folks- GET OVER IT!
Damn! I'm sitting here in Vegas where it's a cool 110- and I mean that sincerely; it was 117 last week. The humidity is 20% (which is 20% higher than normal), and yes, the heat sucks.
Can we move on now? I've propped myself into my chair hoping for some interesting reads. You know, perhaps a bit of new information to broaden my horizons. Maybe give me a chuckle or two.
Nope. Not today, sweetheart. Same crap, blog after blog.
It's hot... Waaa... I can't think... Waaaa... I'm going to die from heat stroke... You get the gist, yes?
Butttt.... In my travels, did run across this fun little doohickey.

Needless to say, I spent far to long tinkering with this new toy, and created an animated version of me, Cheyenne and Libby! TeeHee!







hey it's almost as hot here as it is there! that's why i am mostly staying inside! had to add to all of the blah blah blah blogs! Jill