
Happy Birthday to me. Today I turned 29. Okay, 35. I always said I wasn't going to be one of those women who lied about their age (starting off on the right foot, eh?).
...I always said I wasn't going to be one of those women who lied about their age...
So here I am. Do I feel different? I guess not. It's just really hard for me to rationalize. I keep asking myself, "How the hell am I 35???". But I am. It's just amazing how the past 10, heck 20 years flew by so quickly, when the first 15 took so damn long. Why is that? Do our brains register time differently when we're young? There has to be some sort of explanation.
But I'm not here to harp on the whole birthday thing. I'm over it. Moved right on. So anyway, how's your day?






my day is fine, although I am still having a carry-over of labor pains....love moosh