Sunday, July 16, 2006
Ahhhh Sunday....
Well here it is folks, Sunday. The day of reprieve.

Yes, Sunday one of 3 days each week during the Summer where I'm not stuck in my aviator (executive) chair, glued to my computer screen watching the live feeds, because CBS is kind enough to air a Big Brother 7 All Stars episode.

I guess it does suck that I know the entire outcome of Sunday's show, as I've already watched (and read) it all unfold. As they show snippets of the hamsters, I've already been privy to most of the conversations, and laugh hysterically when I see how the network has edited these conversations to make you think 'whatever they want you to think'.

But it's good. I know I'll be able to wake up Monday morning and my neck won't have a kink. My shoulder and wrist won't hurt from chasing my mouse up and down the screen. I'll be relaxed, and have something to look forward to.

I'll be anticipating the next time I can log on to Real Player, and catch back up
with the world that's sucked me in and has me, at times, actually believing I am in the house filled with flames and drama.
 
posted by Heidi at 12:50 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you need to get a real life in Boise