Yes, Annie. Read the book, and could watch the movie a zillion and one times. This little orphan makes me smile- and everything Annie is red!When I was about 8, my uncle took me to see the Annie production at the Desert Inn. It was fabulous! You know how kids love to watch other kids. Guess it helps us to relate. I was singing "It's a hard-knock life" forever!
A sexy, little red dress. Yep. Smiles. Who doesn't love to look fabulously sexy? Oh, and if your in as much love with this little number as I am, you can find her at Neiman Marcus.
Now what would a fabulous dress be,without fabulous shoes??? Aren't these red girly-girlies splendid?! I just love peek-a-boo toes! And in red too! Hey, if your going to dish out the money for the dress, these feminine little gals are the perfect pairing- and it's a one stop-shop! Get 'em at Neiman's too. And heck, these Christian Lacroix's will only set you back $475!
Ahhhh, just look at these pretty little, delicate red flowers blooming in my back yard. These line the retaining wall in the back, and when I look out my kitchen window, they are what I see. As a matter of fact, these beauties are the only flowers that are really thriving back there in this treacherous heat. Another point for red!
And last, but not least, this lovely little ladybug. I just adore ladybugs. They are the oxymoron's of the bug world. What bug is considered 'cute'? Well, the ladybug, of course! And she's red, she's red!I suppose, after sitting and really thinking about it, red is really not a violent, angry color at all. Not a necessarily calm color, like pale blues and yellows, but definitely a vibrant happy color. Welcome to my new outlook on red.






You're a strange girl Heidi, and that's why we love you.
How about red roses from a handsome gent.
or, a rosy sunset.
That reminds me, I should probably give Jill flowers more often.
Mike