Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Can someone please tell me what the fuck <333 means????

I friggin see it everywhere. I think it's some girly love sign crap, but am completely clueless to this shit.

I can only correspond this to my 4th grade math class, remember, the alligator eats the number, it's less than because he gobbled it up and now it's gone...

But what the hell is less than 333??? Does it mean 332? Is it the 666 of the Millennium, or what?

Am I the only dweeb on the planet who doesn't know? Is this some sick, twisted sign to screw with my head?

Whaaaa! I wanna know!!!!!
 
posted by Heidi at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Unknown

    <333 either means "lurve it" or something similar...

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Dwardisimo Rex

    From UrbanDictionary.com:

    An internet heart, <3, but has two more 3's for extra love potency. Can cause emo kids to go into acid shock.

    Bobby: Jenny, I have something I want to tell you.

    Jenny: ... (Oh! I hope he <3's me!)
    Bobby: I <333 you.
    Jenny: Omg! *acid shock*

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger tomshideaway

    I saw it on a T-Shirt 333 I'm Half bad because it's half of 666 the mark of the devil, are you 333 or 666

    Hope that helps(-;

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Heidi

    So it's a friggin heart!!! DUH!
    <3

    I see it!!! I see it!!!

    Can you tell I amuse easily?!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You people have all lost your minds!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Shelly

    I heard it was a devilish thing too -- meeting the devil half way or something like that. But I'm old and don't know what the kids are doing nowadays. ;o)

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well at least now I know what it is - I thought it looked something like boobs and wondered if it meant really big boobs.

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Alessia

    I thought it looked kind of like a triple decker ice-cream cone, although I knew it was a heart.