I got a bit creeped out when I read her blog- no, not because she hears all those lil' voices- but because I felt like I was reading shit that I wrote. It's like we have some sick ass connection that she doesn't even know about.
For instance:
- she wonders what they are going to refer to the 00's as when they do specials (ie- Love the 70's, 80's, 90's)- I think about that ALL THE FRICKIN TIME! What are they gonna call it? "I love the OOOh's???"
- she cannot sit at her desk with her feet on the floor like a normal human being. NEITHER CAN I. My goddamn legs are always falling asleep because I've got at least one of them crammed under my big ass. I mean, I'm frickin sitting here at work Indian-style in my chair (very professional, I know...).
- she doesn't drink alcohol and eat at the same time. I can do this, but only with wine. Don't offer me a vodka and a sandwich. I'll have to pass on the sandwich... I'll drink the vodka, not because I adore the smooth quality and taste, nope. I DRINK FOR EFFECT! Take me out for drinks, and I can GAURANTEE you I will be fucking shitfaced! I will make you laugh till you piss your pants because I am such a bumbling drunk.
I could go on, I found a lot more things that made me crack the hell up, but I might really weird her out. I'm not obsessed or anything, I swear.
So, Welcome, Dawn! I hope your not one of those roommates who wants to borrow all my shit. I've had my share of those, and 'borrow' usually means, take, destroy and/or lose. Get your own shit and we'll be just dandy!
Now, everyone go visit Dawn and tell her I said what up.







lmao! I have to admit, I do the indian style thing at work too sometimes. I figure nobody will know - especially if I'm wearing shoes are are easy to slip right back on when a customer comes into the office.... :D thanks for the warm welcome!