This chick is totally hilarious (not to mention she feels exactly the same way about Zayra- Rock Star: Supernova- as I do), and she's sure to make you laugh!
She also has some fab tab info about " Click & Comment Monday" from Cat.
Read her info here.It's such a great concept! First off, who doesn't like to get comments? And this is definitely a way to generate traffic to you. Just click on my renter, check out her site and leave a comment, then click on her renter, and so on... Fun, fun, fun... No more of those dumb ass Next Blog- Blogs!
So, make sure to visit The Dramedy of Life, and visit it often, dammit! She's a super swell gal!







Thanks for the warm welcome and letting me crash here this week. I promise to be sorta quiet, but you better lock up the cookies. I like cookies. :o)