Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I'm baaaccckkk.....
Wow, has it really been that long since I've posted??? Guess I could tell you I've really been busy. But not really. So I went to Boise last week. That's a good excuse. No computer access there. And the trip was great, thanks for asking...

So today was The Day. Yep, I had my face injected with Clostridium botulinum bacterium. Sounds pretty, eh? Botulism. In my face. And I'm really happy I did it!

Everyone asked if I was nervous before I went in this morning. I wasn't. The though of someone I've never met shooting needles all over my face never bothered me. Strange, but true. I did, however, get a little twinge of fear when I saw the woman, Denise, who was going to do the procedure. Man, this chick has given herself one to frickin many injections of Restylane in her lips. But after the initial shock, I found her to be really good. She was like an artist when injecting 30+ shots into the area around my eyes and brow.

All-in-all a good experience. It's my vain way of getting over this 35 year old hump. So there.
 
posted by Heidi at 6:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: