Second question:
Why do people opt to go on Make-You-Look-Like-a-Complete-Dickweed shows???
- 10 Years Younger- happened to catch this one this afternoon, and I was embarrassed for these dumb asses. Synopsis- Fat Chick, 22 yrs old and looks like hell steps into a clear, soundproof box in the middle of LA; faggy host asks 100 people how old they think this haggard piece of slop looks. Amazingly enough, they always tack on 8-15 years. Fast-forward make over. A little skin zapping, tooth whitening, and a trip to Teeny Boppers Are Us, and WAHLAH! Back in the box, and the crowd always guesses close or low. DON'T THESE "PARTICIPANTS" FEEL LIKE FUCKING FOOLS??? Yeah, I want to go on national television and tell the world that I am a homely, pathetic grossgoob. Sure.
- What Not to Wear- It's always the throw-back hippies with waaaayyy too many tie dye tee's or the ucking fugly dude with a mullet that makes it on here. Why People, WHY??? Do you want the world to know how utterly ridiculous you are???
And then there's always those heart-wrenching reveals. Do these shows specifically search out people who are sure to host their "Coming Out" in what always appears to be a trailer park rec room????
I always wondered what the crack balls I only see in DMV do when not standing in line. Now I know...







don't even try to blame it on the latte!!!! (and it could have been a vente)