But I do have compassion. I really feel sorry for these folks.
My new skin-crawling peeve are the thousands of Impeach Bush sites.
Please understand that I am by no means a fan of Good-Ol'-Boy George Dub. As a matter of fact, I think the guy is a terdball. But come on, site after site after site.....
I read the first dozen or so I encountered. Then I got bored. Do you people really think that George is going to get impeached. If your still wondering, here is your answer: No.
So let's move on. We all know you hate the little troll. Give it up. If your so stinkin' compassionate about it, do a search and add a link to one of the quazillion other sites out there. If you can't find them, drop me a line, I'd be happy to point you to them.
Shit, at this point I'd be happy to stumble upon a blog dedicated to how to watch your carpet grow (okay, I'm pushing it now).
And I'm not one of those who only like specific subjects. I want to read it all. I'll read your Mommy Blogs, your flower blogs, damn- I'll even read your Nascar blogs (and let me say, I've seen some of you Nascar junkies...). Just not the same shit again and again and again and again- you get the point, right?
And remember this: if something did happen to Mr. Prez, Mr. Vice Prez would step right up. So be careful what you wish for...







Whenever I have impure thoughts of impeaching the shrub, I go to: (hhtp://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm)which makes me feel much better. I agree with you regarding Bush Bashing Blogs. Gets tiring. --Jim