Wednesday, July 12, 2006
BIG BROTHER 7 ALL STARS


Yes, I am a Big Bro' junkie. Part critic , part voyeur, I spend countless hours glued to my computer screen yelling at the little hamsters as they get the 'he said, she said' all wrong.

Imagine this: Move into a house with (now) 13 other people- most extremely good looking, most arrogant, and terribly egotistical. Try to align yourself with one or more people you can actually trust not to slice your jugular. Good luck. It aint gona happen.

These people actually turn into paranoid monsters. And they should. It is truly amazing how a single person can take something (or maybe even nothing) said, and turn it into something so completely different.

TOP 20 CAST PRIOR TO KEY CEREMONY



This year is different than past. These are people we know. Hey, I even met Jase last summer when attending a wedding in of all places, little po-dunk Decatur Illinois. We have a bond with these folks. Some bonds good, some bad. Will this season be "The One"? Who knows. All I know is that I'm excited to see how it's going to play out!

LIVE FEEDS/ SPOILERS

So I pay a bunch of dough, and subscribe to the Live Feeds. Why would I waste my money and time on this crap? Wish I had the answer for you folks. I'm sick. Sick, sick, sick! And nosey! My days off are a wasted void of voyeurism. Yes, I watch Dani brush her teeth, Boogie put in his contact lenses, and Janelle give herself a sugar scrub. But ewwww, when the action turns juicy!!! I've got to be on to make sure I don't miss it!!!

If your not one to pay, there's a bunch of Live Feed sites that will give you a run-down/ play-by-play of what the house guests are up to. A few great sites to check out are:

**WARNING- these sites contain live feed info; most information provided are SPOILERS. If you don't like to 'cheat', skip these sites!**

THE HOUSE GUESTS (aka: the hamsters...)


will_k
The Evil Dr. Will- this guys good (er, I mean evil)! He outsmarted every single houseguest during Season 2. Told them to their face he was going to lie, then he lied, and the silly fools believed him! He’s playing pretty low-key for now (All-Stars), but if you know anything about Dr. Will, than you know he’s got a big somethin’ up his sleeve!



Jase- Okay, as mentioned above, I have a little soft spot in my heart when it comes to Jase. Hell, I know the guy well(see the love in between Jase and me in above pic!). Yea, right, met his drunk ass at a Decatur Illinois bar last summer. Do I actually believe that this kat would even know who I was? Nope, however, I do love Jase. He was a real character in BB5. He made the horsemen who they were. His strategy seems a bit different this time too. Is there really a Mr. & Mrs. Smith alliance? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I think this one is going to help attribute to this seasons success.

alison1

Alison- This will be a hard chick for me to even describe. I cannot stand this biatch. Season 4 made me sick to my stomach! Between Alison and June, I was about to give up on the whole BB gig for good. Then she showed up in this mix. UGH! That's okay; she was on the block pronto! Still up to her stanky, skanky ways! Hell, the freak spent 2 hours in a vase!

UPDATE: Stanky-Skank Ali first evicted from Big Brother All Stars!

dani1

Danielle- Dani was a little brutal during her original season. Liked her up until the Marcellas incident. Really didn't give a hoot whether or not she appeared in All-Stars. First week, the girl wigs out, and is on the block. And now this conspiracy that Boogie, Will and she have a secret alliance? I've got to see it to believe it!

janie1

Janelle- My girl! Jedi Janie!!! This girl rocks! Beauty plus Brains! She seems to be the leader of the pack this go-round. No BB fans, it's not Kaysar who's in control. It's Janie!

mboogie1

Mike Boogie- Wow, this guy thinks he is coooool! He's got more cash than he knows what to do with, yet he feels that he has to come back to BB and 'show America' he's really not just Will's little puppy who doesn't have a clue as to how to play the BB game! Can you say Lewewewsirr (loser)!

marcellas

Marcellas- Oh little Marcy! He loves to play the damsel in distress gay boy, and he plays it well. This guys smart. I mean, come on, he did House Calls for CBS. He's watched and discussed this game day after day for years now. He knows what he's doing, and he knows exactly who he is after (Danielle). I really believe that Marcellas is in it to win it this go round! Hamsters better start paying attention to him, otherwise Marcellas may just be the boy to beat!

Diana2

Diane- I don't really know why, but I've never like this girl. I think it's her mouth that really bugs me. She's a tad to cool for my liking... And now, week 2, she's on the block, and the tears start-a-rollin'. Not a very good actress- she better get the hell out of L.A. before she's stuck doing kids birthday parties for the rest of her life! Do I believe she's got a 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith Alliance' with Jase? Hmmm... hard to say, but I don't think she could keep it a secret this long. She tends to be a bit of a blabble mouth.

kaysar1

Kaysar- KING KAYSAR. Wow! He's the smartest, dumb player of all times. He had it in the bag during Season 6, and not only gave it up once, but than came back in and put his faith in a lying, scheming bitch- ousted yet again. He seems to be playing a bit more refined this go. He knows who to trust, who he can tell things to, and who to watch like a hawk. Seems to be playing the ' Keep your friends close, enemies closer' strategy, a I sure hope it works for him this time. He really is a Fabulous Player (as well as really handsome!), and I hope he makes it all the way.

erika

Erika- There's really not a whole lot to say about Erika. Really wasn't my favorite on Season 5 (but I think that had something to do with those awful pink lace up boots she wore). She's a very hard girl to read. I think she really is on the S6 side (or at least Janies...), but she also plays Amber really well, and I've caught her giving a bit too much info to Chilltown. I'd like to give this girl the benefit of the doubt, and wish her a successful season!

howie

Howie- Hurricane Howie! Oh Howie, your such a beefcake! I adored Howie Season 6. Loved him to death at the beginning of All Stars, but Howie, come on, you are starting to grind my nerves just a tad. Stop running your mouth and pay attention to the game. You have a really good shot at being at the top of S6 (everyone feels he is the least threat in that bunch), but if you don't slow down and actually play the game, your not going to win!

nakomis

Nakomis- Aka Jennifer. What a smart player! She is the biggest sneak, and no one really even knows it! Sure, everyone says she is a great player, that she shouldn't be underestimated, but these people haven't a clue how strong she really is. She's on the block week 2, and they better make sure that they get her out the door. If not, watch out. She's probably a favorite to win the whole thing!

chickengeorge

Chicken George- UGH! Yea, everyone thinks that this guy is 'playing dumb'. That he know all the In's and Out's in this game. Here is my take. Yes, Chicken George did in fact watch all seasons (even though he says he hasn't). Yes, Chicken George is pretending he isn't a really bright guy (and all hamsters think that under that dumb act is a really smart player). CHICKEN GEORGE IS AN IDIOT! I've watched this guy on the live feeds, and even when conversations are not related to BB Gameplay, this guy is One Big Dope! Sorry Chicken George. I'm sure you are a really nice guy, but hell, you allow America to refer to you as CHICKEN GEORGE!!!!

james1

James- Heeeeee's Baaaaack! Wow! James played the most interesting game ever (of course just my opinion...). He's smart and cunning. Just like Will in Season 2, everyone knew James was full of crap, but kept keeping him around, and believing him (although Will made it all the way!). James is back, and don't fool yourselves; he seems more loyal. Seems like he may have matured during the 10 months he's been away from us, but still, it's James. Watch your back, cause your sure to eventually find the missing kitchen knife in it!

 
posted by Heidi at 4:42 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well you little hamster watcher...aren't you just the BB junkie!!! I want Janie to win...but its doubtful...just as long as evil will or Boogieman don't ...