Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Green Thursday....


So, I'm looking at these blogs with daily 'color-themes' and really liking the vibe.

I figure what the heck; I'll give my days a color spin!

I do not know why I chose green for today's theme- I wonder if the other bloggers have a specific guideline/ reason as to why each day is a specific color?

I tried googling it, and in some cultures colors actually represent days of the week. I guess there are some people and young children who associate days of the week with color as well.

Hmmm... Is it incorrect if I choose to use a color that doesn't fit within their guidelines? I suppose it really doesn't matter- I mean, hell, it's my blog, and I choose
GREEN THURSDAY!




Along with these bloggers who have the color-themed days,they all seem to be quite talented photographers (well, um, most of them anyway...).

Is this something that goes hand-in-hand?
I tell you what, I aint no pro at pics! But maybe I'll work on those as well. Perhaps take a photography course. That could be fun!

But for now, I'm a pretty crappy picture-taker. We'll just have to deal with it until it changes. And trying to put photos with my color-themes might be somewhat of a challenge as well, but I'll work through it!

Just so you are aware, the ‘Green Thursday’ pics were not taken by me (darn it!). These are just some really cool images I thought related well to my day!

And not only is today Green Thursday; more importantly, it's Moosh's Birthday!!!! My mommy. My hero. Can't believe she is the age she is (we won't mention figures- she might not like that...), because she looks absolutely amazing! If I didn't know her, would probably guess at least 10 years younger than she actually is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOSH!



Another interesting little tid-bit about Moosh's birthday- She shares it with um, so, we won't mention with whom she shares her day, but let's just say, thinking about him makes us GREEN- and not with envy, I might add!




A funny for today. Couldn't figure out what to get the mommy for her birthday, so we decided upon a carpet cleaner (it has been an ongoing conversation within the family for quite some time). Why is this funny, you ask? Well, after we presented this very practical gift, Moosh laughed and said it was what she was going to get me for my birthday-

Bwahahahahaha!


Darn! I won't be getting a carpet cleaner for my birthday. And isn't a carpet cleaner on the "What Every Girl Wants" list? Poop!

 
posted by Heidi at 4:53 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well now that you no longer need a carpet cleaner, I will have to buy you a broom!!! (I know the comment about me looking 10 years younger makes you think that you will get something spectacular and you will!!!!)